So lets dive straight in!!
CHOOSING YOUR WEDDING VENUE
Getting More Into it, the initial details the are important:
If you're happy with the venue, and are having a non religious ceremony, there are some questions here to be considered:
Then there's the finer details of logistics and trimmings to be considered:
|Then moving on from there, there's the main event, the evening|
1. Does the venue have a sound system available ?
2. Are there microphones available for speeches?
3. Is it possible to play some music over this system?
4. How late does the bar open?
5. Is there a charge for a bar extension?
6. What is the capacity for evening/afters guests?
7. What time to guests have to leave?
8. Are there restrictions on amplified music?
9. Where does the band set up?
10. Does anything have to be moved top create a stage/dancefloor?
11. Will the band be able to set up before meal completion or await changeover?
Does the band access the room through reception or alternative access?
Next to consider is the logistics of accommodation and transport for your guests:
If you are considering a private venue then some other factors come into play:
Finer Details that are sometimes overlooked:
As you get closer to your final decision, the financial side of choosing may play a role:
Hopefully, this can be of help for you when choosing the all important venue for the big day. In the meantime, Happy Hunting!!!